Terms and Conditions
1. All classes must be prepaid before the class begins. Payments can be made through the online booking system or via bank transfer.
2. Classes are non-transferable and you will not be refunded for a cancellation, or missed class/classes. Recordings of all classes are sent out after the live session has finished and will expire after 7 days - this means the class can be completed at a more convenient time.
2. Instructors and class times are subject to change.
3. By choosing to participate and carry out the exercises in the session, you accept that you do so at your own risk. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in the Pilates session and you acknowledge that it is strongly recommended that you consult with your doctor prior to commencing any class.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that you follow the instructions about the level of exercise and the correct movements.
5. Your health is your responsibility. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities.
6. If you know, or are concerned, that you have a medical condition that could interfere with you exercising safely then you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice when participating in an online session.
7. Strength and Soul accept no responsibility from non-compliance which result in injury.
8. By providing your email address and/or mobile number, you are happy for us to contact you from time-to-time with informative/promotional emails or text messages. Although we use email addresses/phone numbers for confirmation and promotional purposes, your details will never be shared with any third parties or passed on to anybody else.